Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) carefully before using the Tatts a Mistake website (the “Service”) operated by Tatts a Mistake (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by us.
We has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of NSW, Australia, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
The website www.tattsamistake.com (“the Site”) is owned and operated by Aaron O’Sullivan ABN# 39588561623
Tatts a Mistake complies with the Privacy Act 1988 including the Australian Privacy Principles and other Australian regulations such as the Do Not Call Register Act 2006 and the Spam Act 2003, which govern how we must handle personal information.
Information we obtain
We may obtain information from this website:
- by cookies when you visit our website. A cookie is a small amount of information which is transferred to the hard drive of your computer which can identify your web browser but not you. If you want to, you can disable your web browser from accepting cookies. If you do, you can still access our websites, but not all services may be available;
- when you register with Tatts a Mistake
- when you submit information or peform a search on our site
- when you use the web-site
Why we collect information
We collect information in order to:
- identify your security access to our website;
- to provide you with the goods and services we offer
- for the purpose of collecting and disseminating information
- forecasting future business needs
- for the purpose of communicating with you
- respond to questions and information requests;
- keep a record of our dealings with each other;
- develop a data profile to enable us to:
- tailor services to you;
- enhance the content of our web-site;
- send you information about products and services we, or approved third parties, offer.